BUG - Outlaw Bandit Random

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
So after encountering one group of outlaw bandits on the road and shutting down their aggressive business model. 2 maps later I ran into another bunch, who instead of being aggressive and demanding money just let me pass as if I had paid them... either the dialogue needs to be adjusted to reflect my actions or they need to do the same thing the first group did... not sure how they would know what happened 2 maps away... but okay say they got a message somehow... their response would be either to be meek or to immediately attack...

Board Troll

I think it's actually the same group you killed and they changed locations on the same day you killed them.

I've noticed it also, happens pretty frequently

Board Troll

I've noticed also that the traveling knight who wants to duel to the death does not share the same problem IF you spare his life.

However, I am curious now if he was killed, what would happen.

feldon

Loreseeker
Discussed this in another thread. Think it is mainly caused by a lack of unique encounters. New sets of random encounters are in the works and will hopefully resolve this issue.

I will have to kill that knight to see what happens (rep gain from sparing him was always too valuable to pass up).