Bug or feature?

p4ran0id

Staff member
got this from discord, the guy is going for a crazy competition so he doesn't do any quests, and he can infinite kill mirmeks.

VDX_360

Staff member
A questless playthrough has been a thing for years. A questless playthrough is a solo playthrough (needs quests to get Companions).

As for the Hunting Bugs oddity, I think that was first noted around version v.09 something? I --think-- at the time the issue was deemed rather tiny. The mimreks give very little XP and as you gain levels, it becomes zero. So not really game breaking.

Just tested it today, and it seems as long as the Hunting Bugs quest hasn't been started, you can still use the pit to get unlimited low-level bugs. The self-spawning ones will give zero XP the first time they're killed, but the ones that pop out when smashed give normal XP.

Also, I used the new Storymode to create a test charcter. The new regeneration is insane.

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm a little concerned about that screenshot. He couldn't have Adaon without doing several quests unless he really, rally pushed it. I think you can know to find the Magistrate's house even if you don't know in-game.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Moving it out of support, since the respawning mirmeks are not a bug.

BOSTACH

I'm a little concerned about that screenshot. He couldn't have Adaon without doing several quests unless he really, rally pushed it. I think you can know to find the Magistrate's house even if you don't know in-game.
Yes you can

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's totally possible, I also did it once, Ironman run for this dungeon as low lvl as possible. you can get there at around lvl 3-4, lower is not possible because of needed quests to get there (if I remember correctly)

BOSTACH

It's totally possible, I also did it once, Ironman run for this dungeon as low lvl as possible. you can get there at around lvl 3-4, lower is not possible because of needed quests to get there (if I remember correctly)
😀