[Bug] Mad Wizard / extra Thuram reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser Zose

When I crossed paths with Janod in Kingsbridge with Adaon, I started 'A mad wizard'. As always, your reputation with Thuram and the Wizard's guild takes a -40 hit. WHen completed, and if I remember correctly, your reputation went up by 40 again. But in this run, the reputation bumped for an extra +40, giving me +80 total in both Thuram and Wizard's guild. Was it always like this or is it a bug?

Also this:

5YERUwC.png

Felix

i dunno about the bug(?) but if u want to complete the quest u have to watch out for secret doors in the dungeon where u did find out about Hidalix

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I have the same. I noticed "your reputation with the WG has changed" on a few loads. Anyway I've just given the Orb back I'm at +42 (Hero) with Thuram and +42 (Hero) with the Wizard's Guild.

tejas

Yes the reputation jump is +80 on giving the orb back, it use to +40 earlier. Is this an intentional update or a bug.

VDX_360

Staff member
I -think- it's a bug. It doesn't always happen. It was thought to have been fixed in the beta test.

VDX_360

Staff member
Mod Note: Changed thread tittle to better reflect nature of bug so other players can more easily find this thread. Looks like a few people are stumbling across it right now.

tejas

I played again thrice with once each as a mage, warrior and cleric, the version I have is 1.3.1168 full purchased version.
I have attached the screenshots, just before returning the orb and after.
Hope this helps.

Mod Note: Deleted the six screen shots for organization purposes. Thanks for reporting issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.