BUG - lost items main quest

krbone

Hi,
I never found the hendrick's journal for the quest the forgotten lore. so now i am far in the game ( golden cove ) and there is no way to find it again ?
Thanks for helping me :)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you haven't even looted it then it's still there. Look at the location on the map (link below). Otherwise chances are you found it and didn't loot it, or looted it and dumped it somewhere. A bug is not impossible, of course, but user error is somewhat more likely.

krbone

If you haven't even looted it then it's still there. Look at the location on the map (link below). Otherwise chances are you found it and didn't loot it, or looted it and dumped it somewhere. A bug is not impossible, of course, but user error is somewhat more likely.

Hi, thanks for your answer. As i said before , i never found it and it is not on the corps. So i cant do the next step of the quest

What i am supposed to do ? How fix it please ?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If it's not on the corpse then the most likely thing is the first time you looted the corpse you didn't take the journal. The second most likely thing is a bug. Either way I think it will mandate a restart of the game if you want to finish the quest.

If you could post your quest logs and journals we might be able to see if you can finish other quests to advance your main quests.

krbone

If it's not on the corpse then the most likely thing is the first time you looted the corpse you didn't take the journal. The second most likely thing is a bug. Either way I think it will mandate a restart of the game if you want to finish the quest.

If you could post your quest logs and journals we might be able to see if you can finish other quests to advance your main quests.
I never took it because the quest in not updated . Its not on the corps. I cant finish main quest , i need to finish forgotten lore quest.... :

See main quest :
Discover the location of Tremadan's Tower by either:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If it's the same person on Reddit the there is a line "Forgotten Lore" with no text under it.

Otherwise you can give the Medallion to the Golden Hand in Spicing Things Up & visit the Grey Library, or visit the Hall of Wisdom.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yes i did, the journal say :

The loreseekers Believe one of there member died years ago in tomb... i should investigate

If the journal gives you that entry, then sleep 12 hours at the inn and then go again to the corpse of Hendrik. It should always spawn the journal.

If it is not there, please post a screenshot of your journal AND the spot where you loot the corpse.

Last edited:

krbone

If the journal gives you that entry, then sleep 12 hours at the inn and then go again to the corpse of Hendrik. It should always spawn the journal.

If it is not there, please post a screenshot of your journal AND the spot where you loot the corpse.
Thanks for saying i am stupid and didnt check the right corps...

I am day 63 , i guess its enought time spend.
The journal entry ,i wrote it earlier