[Bug] Kicks out of the game.

ExiledAdrian

Does this happens to anyone? I just bought the full license on iOS. I created a new mage character, everything went totally fine the first 10 min or so.
But now, sometimes when i go inside a city, dungeon, etc; it kicks me out of the game.
Its not too much of a problem because i can get back into a previous save and play, but sometimes im doing a quest in a dungeon and when i try to get out of the dungeon, the game closes and i have to do everything again because im in normal mode and i cant save inside dungeons.
The version of the game is 1.2.1118 and im playing in an iPhone11

VDX_360

Staff member
Try updating to the current version of the game, which is 1.3.1168.

The bug might be related to this bug here.
Try turning off all music / sound and see if that resolves the issue (But first, update !).

There's a pesky bug with an iOS update not playing nice with apps. It -should- have been fixed.

Let us know.

ExiledAdrian

Try updating to the current version of the game, which is 1.3.1168.

The bug might be related to this bug here.
Try turning off all music / sound and see if that resolves the issue (But first, update !).

There's a pesky bug with an iOS update not playing nice with apps. It -should- have been fixed.

Let us know.
I turned off all music and sound, but it happened anyway. I created a new game and the game is not crashing at all now!

VDX_360

Staff member
Could have been a faulty game file / game start. Sometimes weird things happen in digital games. Maybe.