[BUG] Flames of Faith bugged or wrong description?

Owns

Loreseeker
Edit: @VDX_360 sorry wrong forum, should be in Support

I've been noticing that Flames of Faith was performing far better than I expected it to based on it's description. So I thought I'd take a closer look at what it's actually doing and it seems to heal more than double what's described. At level 1 the description is:
"Each second, flames heal allies for 5hp and burn enemies for 8 Spirit damage",
and since it lasts 6 seconds you'd expect 5*6=30hp healed, which is frankly pathetic for an advanced skill when Heal Wounds I heals this same amount at the very start of the game.

But that's not how it actually performs. At level 1, I'm getting heals of +6hp (not +5 as in description) per "tick" and it ticks twice per second (not once per second) for a total of 6hp*12=72hp healed during its duration. I made a screen recording of it to be sure, so I can upload that if needed.

On the other hand the damage to enemies does happen only once per second but the value isn't always 8. For some unknown reason it varies from as low as 4 to as high as 9 from this simple test I did.

So the question is as the title says, is this working as intended? Heals tick twice per second and just wrongly described? Of course the +6 heals don't match what the description says maybe just a typo. Honestly I hope it's the description that's off because if it only heals 30hp the skill would really suck and not be worth it.

Another interesting thing I learned while looking into this is that each individual flame contributes to healing. Meaning if an ally is standing touching two flames, they'd get double healed each tick for 6hp*2*12=144hp during the duration which is awesome (if not OP). This doesn't seem to happen with enemies taking damage though.

Images below:

Last edited: