Bug? Characters don't seem to start the fight in the correct state

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
If you drink the potions, then I would have expected the party members that are affected by it to start the fight sleeping.
Since it seemed to have been sleeping potions and I saw the sleeping icon while we were chatting.
However instead, all characters that were affected by the potions only started off prone instead.
This made the fight a lot easier, since instead of losing any full turns, I just lost some half turns and was pretty much able to start the fight without issues.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you drink the potions, then I would have expected the party members that are affected by it to start the fight sleeping.
Since it seemed to have been sleeping potions and I saw the sleeping icon while we were chatting.
However instead, all characters that were affected by the potions only started off prone instead.
This made the fight a lot easier, since instead of losing any full turns, I just lost some half turns and was pretty much able to start the fight without issues.

Well, in all my testing the characters indeed received the sleep status. Do you have a save just prior to the fight?