[Bug] characters disappear in Kalyu tomb

AmitKapit

Happens after beating a Tolossian champion (Rhonis town hall quest) in the chamber at the SE corner. If you move the characters to the SW corner of the chamber they disappear. See attachment. Aftet moving the characters back to the center of the chamber they appear again.

Attachments

• IMG_20160814_213754_104.jpg
    IMG_20160814_213754_104.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 717

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It should definitely be fixed in 939, I just checked and worked fine for me. Have you slept at an inn since you updated? it might be that, if you had already spawned the area.

AmitKapit

This is not the case for sure. I updated 6 days ago when the beta wad released. This character wss creatted on 0.8.939.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
can you tell me what model of device do you have? maybe it's a matter of screen resolution.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Can I make some suggestions?

1. Reboot the device and try again... If that does not fix the issue:

2. Sleep in the inn, try again... If that does not fix the issue:

3. Maybe your game did not update fully... make a .bak of your saves, uninstall the game, reboot the device, reinstall, restore purchase if you have the full version, restore the saves, and try again... assuming David does not have any other ideas... I realize that this is a major step, but I do it relatively often as a tester to make sure I have the caches cleared and properly installed game files from a clean point of view...

And if that still does not fix it... and you are sure you are on the current version, I am out of ideas... That bug should already be fixed... it is for me, and I am one of the ones who originally reported it.