Buff justice

Streets ahead

Please buff this weapon it's not a guaranteed drop it's pretty challenging to get and it's inferior to a Magma longsword even against undead when I checked. Please make justice have stats equal to the magma longsword with Holy and silver.

Azog

Depending on how experienced you are, you can also get Justice at Lvl 9. I cannot say that it's a rare drop, since you could save before the fight and reload if necessary. So if you can beat the boss then you'll get the sword easily.
Also dont forget that handweapons have a better armor penetration than light weapons, and therfor Justice is well balanced.

Streets ahead

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the magma LONGSWORD not shortsword which is a straight upgrade over Justice even though it is easier to get and a guaranteed drop. Buff Justice to at least be equal to the Magma Longsword with bonuses to undead and were animals.

Azog

Ah yes, was thinking about the shortsword for some reason. But that doesnt change much, since i think that acocording to the actual content everything is well balanced. Justice is slightly better in certain situations than the longsword, for example when fighting undead. Also dont forget the game is still in progress, so expect more weapons to come, or even changes according to were items will be obtainable. And if you ask me, then its not Justice wich is "hard" to get, it rather is the longsword wich is too easy obtainable.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am considering to beef up the bonuses vs creatures in weapons so they become more relevant, i.e, orcslayer II currently gives 2 damage but maybe it should give more, or increase critical chance, or other things.

Streets ahead

Thanks for the response. I will leave this alone, but I just want to say one thing Justice only TIES the Magma Longsword when fighting the undead and surpasses it only when fighting werebeasts.

dashiiznit

I've been grinding for hours in Bapassalar cave for Justice and I cant get it to drop between all 4 named dragons. I know I'm rerolling drops because I get different stuff.

I want it for my arcane knight mage build. I have a wide array of means to defeat lots of stuff, but what can I say: I like the sword and board. Any suggestions for finding it?

Bappasalar cave is the only place I have named dragons left at. I'm post Ark (peaceful) endgame rn, lvl 23 brink of 24.

I want it because holy3 is a huge buff against undead. It does tie the magma longsword against regular foes, but it's more useful in undead/werewolf scenarios. And using weapons as an arcane mage is like 2x the damage as wands between elemental and physical.

dashiiznit

I am considering to beef up the bonuses vs creatures in weapons so they become more relevant, i.e, orcslayer II currently gives 2 damage but maybe it should give more, or increase critical chance, or other things.
David, your game is great. Thanks for this stuff. I have it on mobile and steam. Haha, I'll buy it again too.

dashiiznit

What's a necro post?

I guess I'll go grind thru the sewer of horrors... it just seems that for a sword of this quality, it would be (like mentioned above) a more certain drop, perhaps.
Post automatically merged:    

Right - so to confirm - after 5 hours of grinding, and between 2 platforms and 7 characters (2 at lvl23 post ark end game) with 2 months of gameplay I haven't come across Justice once. Not once. Perhaps a newer update drastically lowered the drop chance, or removed it from the drop list entirely.

Every other possible drop for the mobs that should drop Justice had dropped at least three or four times. Sometimes more. I've had, like 8 Righteousness drop and 5 Primal Icicles.

The only dungeon I haven't cleared is the temple of the sleepers, past the bridge. So unless (the wiki doesnt have that as a dropped item there if I recall correctly) it's there, its nowhere.

TLDR: I dont mean to necropost, just contribute. I dont think Justice drops anymore.

Last edited: