BOSS MUSIC

MobileGamerForever

I think would be cool if the game have boss music , I recently finished the quest WHERE IS GILES and I killed the boss Monster of the quest , and I was a little disappointed because the boss area was so cool , full of bones and surrounded by ice stalagmites , but once I starting fighting the boss the same basic cave music spoiled the mood , also this happened with the boss of the quest WEB OF TERROR , I think would be more cool and epic if the bosses had their own battle music .

I think would be cool if the game have boss music , I recently finished the quest WHERE IS GILES and I killed the boss Monster of the quest , and I was a little disappointed because the boss area was so cool , full of bones and surrounded by ice stalagmites , but once I starting fighting the boss the same basic cave music spoiled the mood , also this happened with the boss of the quest WEB OF TERROR , I think would be more cool and epic if the bosses had their own battle music .
This is not possible, the game code has certain limitations that do not allow the addition of this type of content.