Books of necromancy

Vaaclav

Translator
Have anyone already found all four books?

I have three of them

Tolassian Embalming Codex
On Imperial Necromancy
Vampires, the Myth

Places where they are located:

Irazur tomb
Castle Bluerock
Deadwood mausoleum

but I cannot find the last one, of name I don't know.

I went also to dungeon in Nilomar Cape - but there is nothing interesting or important. All you can find there is many Ursans, bears and primeval bears.

I searched (I hope that) all dead ones laying on floor, all stashes. There is also one hidden area, but also there is nothing.

Vaaclav

Translator
Hmm, accidentally missed area? It is possible even if I tried to search all.

:arrow:

But thanks.

Wall in the room behind the first hidden pass is that place.

I missed that at the first attempt.

pocary21

just give 3 book to golden hand,and u can get last book inside hiden room on grey library... the name of last book "of ghost and spectres"..

Jessus - Warrior lvl 17
str 6+1
end 5+1
agi 3
int 3
awa 2+1
per 2

feldon

Loreseeker
Haven't finished with all the checking (lots of branches to go thru), but I believe the best 'neutral' outcome is two books to both factions. You will counter the rep loss for both and gain the xp...

Vaaclav

Translator
After giving 2 books to Golden hand, you have reputation 1 with them (unless you preffered Jethro in quest by Fritha Rhayader - then your reputation is higher). After giving the third book to Loreseekers in New Garand, reputation with Golden hand is decreased to ZERO. After giving the fourth book reputation with Golden hand is -1.

So I think that it is good to store 2 (but at least 1) books in vault or any of three permanent stashes - for future.

feldon

Loreseeker
Yeah. On the wiki, I plan on making a note regarding the possible future developments of both guilds as a 'finish at your own risk' clause until more is known. Have a feeling this will be a root of the next Clerics Guild/Varanari/can't change what's already been effected thing people have issues with during beta.

Alnath

Does anyone know if there is any special consequence for giving all of the tomes to one of the factions?

Sounkeng

Alnath":2zh6sdpi said:
Does anyone know if there is any special consequence for giving all of the tomes to one of the factions?

It's unclear at this point what benefit might arise from that... However, David has suggested that there will be consequences for our choice of how to divy these up.