Blue skills/Traits underneath the item name

Fierus

Hi, I just recently started. I have a question about the light blue skills/ traits of an item under their name. I got this pretty cool sword called "Orcslicer" and the blue trait it has underneath is Orc Slayer II. I was wondering if there is a list here that can show me specifically what those blue traits are and what they do. Of course i tested it out on orcs and although at some points the item dealt the same amount of damage as it is shown, but sometimes i see it rise to double and even triple the average damage dealt.
Thanks, hope you can help me find some answers.

Tokyobell

i need that sword, coz i am proud to say that i am one of the warrior who swore an oath to protect Kingsbridge (screw you varsilias barons and nobles, you are overrated) from an orcs invasion.

to justify my status as a warrior of Kingsbridge i have one question, where to get that?

T3gnu

[/code]
Tokyobell":32ywmhc5 said:
i need that sword, coz i am proud to say that i am one of the warrior who swore an oath to protect Kingsbridge (screw you varsilias barons and nobles, you are overrated) from an orcs invasion.

to justify my status as a warrior of Kingsbridge i have one question, where to get that?

Try killing the Orc king and random orc elites.

Tikibane

Orcslicer drops off random orc elites and can be found in chests inside the orc lair on the west bank of the southern blue mist river[spoiler/]