Black map at steel coast and New Anthur bay bug

zoio

so, it seems my maps of these areas keep getting erased to all black, each time i come to these areas the map starts black, i explore it, leave, return and all is black again...
i'm using a rooted moto x 2014 with Android 7.1.1

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's odd. It never happened with other maps? Are you on latest version?

zoio

Hi David, so, it just happens in New Anthur, the coast south of that city, and maybe wyverntail valley. I ignored that areas until lv 12, then I was looking for more quests and went there. And every time I leave to another map, the map gets black. It happens since before the big update and still happens. BTW, this character begun in a free game and then i bought the IAP

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
zoio":vfnje2jc said:
Hi David, so, it just happens in New Anthur, the coast south of that city, and maybe wyverntail valley. I ignored that areas until lv 12, then I was looking for more quests and went there. And every time I leave to another map, the map gets black. It happens since before the big update and still happens. BTW, this character begun in a free game and then i bought the IAP

very strange... trying to reproduce it

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Better than the save, can you give me steps I can repeat to reproduce the problem?