Biggest Hits Dealt

ajay

p4ran0id

Staff member
hmm can't help you much, last playthrough was with Ironman mage, melee rogue is years ago and I never went for high dps. the Screenshot was from another player, didn't see him in years

I use wisdom amulets for XP grinding. With high lvl Hirge no need to wear scarf. In mid-game wear ursan charm, and use scarf only vs robots and bosses with high paralysis chance. Also try to raise spirit resistance. And i thank green dragon for extra tome:)

Last edited:

Khezo

So i menaged to get to level 25 and reset traits and abilities. I gave up on Bloodlust cuz it's not as useful as i thought earlier. After some consideration i think the only way to do some serious dmg for my dumb warrior is to deal a critical hit with a Charge skill. So far playing and I still didn't notice is it even possible or not. It can cause stun but idk maybe you can tell me. Anyway there is my dps with Fury, Flurry, Duel fully charged (i think so), Battle rage and potion of giant strength

Screenshot_2021-06-06-23-35-00-0490889307.png

Here is also my build. It's not much but it's honest work :v

Screenshot_2021-06-06-23-24-41-0626316542.png

Screenshot_2021-06-06-23-24-15-1583000042.png

Screenshot_2021-06-06-23-23-51-0360157978.png

ajay

Looks good đź’Ş Care to elaborate on the 5 END? I am asking as a Rogue because I have only needed 4 END for Body Development. Is there another requirement for warriors? And what is the neck slot you are wearing?

Commiades

For a 2-h warrior high END can help to make the Fury zone bigger by increasing HP. The gorget on the neck is from the Temple of the Sleepers. It's best for a warrior with Infantry Training.

I tried a full Fury warrior (no AGI or PER, so no Flurry or Duel). He went with Whirlwind. He tends to take a lot of damage fast, and ends up using a lot of potions.

BOSTACH

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! I doubted Sneak Attack for awhile until Bostach (sp?) convinced me otherwise.
"hey mom.... I'm famous!"
Post automatically merged:    

500 dps blows me out of the water. I figured my biggest hit weren't the most that is achievable, but that is more than impressive. Here are pics to my build on hard. I have fire resist gear on for farming Icemist Underlevels and the Elemental Plane of Fire. It's my second playthrough as a rogue so far.

Feel free to add feedback or critique it. I am trying to a hold of a tome, so when I level to 26 I can get to 7 strength. I use Hirge as an off tank for trash and try to keep her alive during boss fights. She does a pretty good job at letting me flank.

Your build is pretty much the exact same build i use for Ironman except i get magical training instead of bloodlust, i realized magical training is well worth it just for circle of restoration, even at level 1 it can easily heal more than the damage it causes to a character with such hp.

Last edited:

Khezo

Screenshot_2021-06-08-21-43-01-1154468597.png

Usually Grissenda wears it but now i'm on the ark of lothasan so i'm alone and i took it from her. Earlier i didn't have the Flurry cuz i had points of 10 strength (13 with force belt) and 3(i think) points of agility but Flurry is useful af to boost dps :D.
For a 2-h warrior high END can help to make the Fury zone bigger by increasing HP. The gorget on the neck is from the Temple of the Sleepers. It's best for a warrior with Infantry Training.

I tried a full Fury warrior (no AGI or PER, so no Flurry or Duel). He went with Whirlwind. He tends to take a lot of damage fast, and ends up using a lot of potions.
Ofc it's all true especially when you are used to travel with Grissenda as your mobile tank. Playing as a warrior and drinking many potions always went together for me :p. About that endurance - also i just like playing such a unkillable dreadnoughts

ajay

"hey mom.... I'm famous!"
Post automatically merged:    

Your build is pretty much the exact same build i use for Ironman except i get magical training instead of bloodlust, i realized magical training is well worth it just for circle of restoration, even at level 1 it can easily heal more than the damage it causes to a character with such hp.
I think I have given up on bloodlust too. I want look at smoke bomb just for utility of it works correctly and doesn't drop agro allowing mob Regen to start up. Basically I am looking at getting poison master and smoke bomb and removing bloodlust from my build. Of course I will have to shuffle around some skill points and gain a few levels to do everything on my wish list.

I am thinking about making a Warrior with:

5,6,7,8 Str, 5 to 8 End, 5 to 8 Agi, Awa 6(+2 AC), 1,2, maybe 3 Int, 1,2 Personality

Skills:

Whirlwind 3, Cleave 3, Flurry 3, Duel 3, Heavy Hand 3, Charge 3, Fury 3, Battle Rage 3, Precision Strikes 3, Massive Criticals 3, Body Develop 3

I would call this build THE WHIRLING DERVISH, or TAZ, TAZMANIAN DEVIL

Is this viable, doable by 25 th level?

What do you guys think?