Biggest Hits Dealt

Khezo

Yea these hits for 500 dmg were pretty impressive but I have one question, I mean, how often rogue can use stab? Cuz I've played only ranger so far. "Safety" of the Fury depends on mobs you are killing at the moment. If you have 34 AC and 330HP its almost impossible for 2-3 ashen minotaurs to kill you. There is 24lv warrior on that screenshot, but it's my first character and he has build for grinding so he is weak imo. But. Without any potions, Bloodlust and almost without Duel he has about 103 dps. Also I've played only a few minutes to achieve that dmg so it could be a little better. I'll grind straight to 25lv when i get some free time and I'll change skills to increase damage up to yours. Also i should find enemies with more HP than ashen minotaurs cuz they are weak as shit.
Ps. I apologize for polish version but you should recognize what's important
Post automatically merged:    

Forgot about ss ;D

Deleted member 28869

Yea these hits for 500 dmg were pretty impressive but I have one question, I mean, how often rogue can use stab?
Depends on your luck with assassinate, sometimes you get lucky with 5 or you get unlucky with none.

Forgot about ss ;D
Your warrior looks good, mind if I look at your build?

ajay

If I am burning through trash mobs, strings of 5-6 assassinate stabs aren't uncommon. With bosses, 2-3 are frequent and they tend to die with that. The big hits I posted aren't normal but not rare also.

If I self buff with flurry and assassinate I can get to 230ish DPS. With bloodlust and an antihero potion running l bet it would push past 300 DPS. 60 DPS is raw.

I am definitely interested in seeing your Warrior build. A 2hand Warrior is intriguing. Of what posted, it looks pretty promising.

Commiades

It's also a lot stronger too, 100% extra damage at any health.
I slaughtered the Carrion Lord, but only when I walked down to it. The teleporter is a death trap -- trying to flank the Carrion Lord from the teleporter draws the other two onto your back. Better to go the long way and kill them quietly first.

There is that danger to Sneak Attack, drawing other enemies onto you when you try to flank what's attacking your companion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

There is that danger to Sneak Attack, drawing other enemies onto you when you try to flank what's attacking your companion.
Another problem with flanking are ranged bosses, they always look back and your companion doesn't help, they won't even get nearer than where they are.

ajay

The best way I have found to avoid over aggro is to use the combat commands. I am constantly telling my companion to wait here and then pulling to them. Or pushing them into the aggro range and let it start that way.

ajay

Here is the same setup as the level 40 rogue. I believe he has Assassinate and Flurry up.

If I self buff with flurry and assassinate I can get to 230ish DPS. With bloodlust and an antihero potion running l bet it would push past 300 DPS. 60 DPS is raw.
So 300 DPS is not achievable with a potion and Bloodlust. I assumed they would both be multiplicative but the potion was additive resulting in 3 more DPS.

Last edited: