Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Conjurer tunic and pants should be a random drop in the City of Ancients.

Sleeper

Hi David. This might have been here before, but ill post anyway. Looks like the word "around" is missing from the text here.
Also The black pool kills you through ankh. I assume its intentional, but i hoped there would be some cool interaction. Maybe i did something wrong?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hi David. This might have been here before, but ill post anyway. Looks like the word "around" is missing from the text here.
Also The black pool kills you through ankh. I assume its intentional, but i hoped there would be some cool interaction. Maybe i did something wrong?

Didn't I fix that long ago? please update and check again if you can.

VDX_360

Staff member
Q: Has anyone tried to see if a Demonic Wolf Skull works for Ancient Verses?

VDX_360

Staff member
For beta testing purposes, I think someone should check to make sure it works the way it's supposed to. I didn't have a chance to check it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It does not work.

The dialogue file would need to be modified with an extra line, and that's a big taboo for me. Due to translations, I rarely alter the structure of old dialogues, otherwise I might have revised some content over the years.

VDX_360

Staff member
Once again, David's desire to have friends and family interfere with the game. tsk. :)
Thanks for the reply. One less thing to check.
Call me a Level 2 Character in the colony... cause I'm Hunting Bugs!
(okay, that was a terrible pun)

Status
Not open for further replies.