Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

magusandre

You only need 2 of them. When you go on the left or right you can find one more (actually you will find 2 one on the right side and one on the left so you can't fail it ever if you don't kill the mage)
I just need some info, because i lose a loot of time with hardcore character, but ita ok

Shane Ross

Is it related to my question too? How do you get a rep of 25?
Not directly relating to your question, but I mean if you favor varlunari in those quest it's still possible to get high rep in Mercia, the other way around is no since varlunari have no town hall to pay fine or do quest

Liquor

Hello again, i get feedback on path of the deer quest but i still can't talk to laughing deer.
or need 25 rep? It is impossible to reach 25. that is 97th quest.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello again, i get feedback on path of the deer quest but i still can't talk to laughing deer.
or need 25 rep? It is impossible to reach 25. that is 97th quest.
That quest can't be started if, in the past, your character opted for murdering or enslaving peaceful Varannari (Human Resources and Price of Freedom quests)

Deleted member 28869

I completed temple of sleepers twice, probably because i didn't talk to the golem trader after dealing with azeran the first time, now I have two fiendish daggers

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I completed temple of sleepers twice, probably because i didn't talk to the golem trader after dealing with azeran the first time, now I have two fiendish daggers

Alright, this one is important. I think it's fixed, but better to be sure.

did the first time happen in the early betas? if yes, I think I fixed it around 1156. Right now you shouldn't be able to ask the golem about the medallions (triggering the quest Temple of the Sleepers) until you have completed Like Father, Like Son.

if someone has time, I'd like to verify that it's impossible to start Temple of the Sleepers until you have confronted Azeran.

EDIT: turns out you could also skip the golem initiating the quest, and have it started by going to the book. This would allow to re-initiate the quest by talking to the golem. Of course most people would talk to the golem first, but the possibility for doing it twice is there. Fixing for today's update.

Last edited:

dvcong

I find out a fun fact that wearing the Shield of the Sea make me more intelligent :lol:

p4ran0id

Staff member
could it be that it's something wrong with new items? it has stability but I still get kicked away from bash and Co

p4ran0id

Staff member
edit: oh just saw there is an update, will check it again

yep still get pushed back from skeletons

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
that's weird, are old stability items working? I haven't touched anything about that (intentionally).

BTW, here is a full list of the new items, in case some are not spawning:

313​
Conjurer Pantaloons
314​
Conjurer Tunic
341​
Robe of the White Mage
2636​
Purple Medallion
2637​
Lifestone
768​