Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

0rion79

Hello, i stuck on quest path of the deer. I just receive quest but i can't find way talk to laughing deer.

And reading the thread, i found longsword winter wail, but i realize i already have one.
Wonder what happens if you do the quest with both swords! I also had 2 from my first game... anyway, talk to the druid again and he will provide more instructions.
After you do it, if it is still not enough
just go back to the shrine where you killed the evil wolf, the boss of the words and look for the secret door that leads you to the altar

Hello again to the monastery of the forum. I am having problems finding the third purple medallion, I just have no idea where to look for it and should I?

MrJelly

Hello again to the monastery of the forum. I am having problems finding the third purple medallion, I just have no idea where to look for it and should I?
No you should not. I can tell you where to find it but I will spoiler you the fan. If you Want to tell you info me

VDX_360

Staff member
There's no in-game mention of the poison river until you're asked to fix it. Maybe there could be an in-game reference somewhere? Given how big of an issue the river is supposed to be, at least one person would comment on it?

Maybe a road sign added to the map could have a warning? Like the one in the new ice area? (The teleport joke is awesome.)
North: Wyvern Mountains
East: Solliga
South: New Anthur Bay
Warning Do Not Drink the polluted river water. The Wizard Guild denies any responsibility.

VDX_360

Staff member
Minor Feedback Last of the Legion: Should the peaceful marriage ending give some Mercia Reputation?

I think I only got V. reputation, which makes sense. But since some of the legion is safely making it back to the Mercia, that might mean a positive rep (or a negative because you just helped a legion to become traitors?).

Dmitri

Loreseeker
There are 5 purple medallions overall, 2 in the Temple, 2 in the City of Ancients and 1 on Azeran.

MrJelly

I would be glad if you informed me, it would have blown me off the impasse, despite the risks of spoiling something.
Spoiler baby

You only need 2 of them. When you go on the left or right you can find one more (actually you will find 2 one on the right side and one on the left so you can't fail it ever if you don't kill the mage)

You will need some scrolls of dedection, cause the secrets are hight lvl .
They are on the last room I think. I believe you will find them.
Post automatically merged:    

I have stucked on teleportation maze, anyone helo me
Spoiler

It's a big quest so you must go back and pay some more attention.

I hope you will find it

Have fan
BTW this topic has been answered before go back for more info if you need
Post automatically merged:    

Wait. Should I delete what I wrote? I just read the anti spoiler post
And how I make the spoiler batton???

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
@MrJelly , don't worry about spoilers in the BETA TESTING / FEEDBACK thread. The primary point of the beta thread is to find and fix issues with the game before it's released. One has to go out of their way to download the beta so they sign up for possible spoilers.

In contrast, be mindful of spoilers in the rest of the game. You can use spoilers tags on posts, use vague wording, or use the spoiler option (See the more options at the top of the post area, it's under the three-vertical dots and is a blind icon.).

Again the point of the beta area is to locate and fix problems. Anything that helps that goal is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.