Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Dmitri

Loreseeker
What cape is that?
I think mantle of The bear or something like that, try killng the King of Korne, i think he drops it.
Post automatically merged:    

@DavidBVal I don't know if this is supposed to be like that or so, but there is a missing chunk of the path in the Undergrove secret passage.
Screenshot_2021-05-05-23-37-58-159_net.fdgames.ek.android.jpg

VDX_360

Staff member
User @JLanger notes that the chests were empty in the Forsaken Fortress. On my first play through, I noted the same thing. The corpse had 22 gold on it, but the rest were empty. Second time through, a few chests had minor items like the ice dagger. It might just be a low drop rate for those chests?

And for @JLanger 's benefit, this is the thread to post all things beta right now.

Thanks.

Deleted member 28869

I kinda feel like the rexadons deal a bit too much damage, they're no threat alone but the little ambush completely obliterates my team. I'm playing a level 18 rogue right now.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yeah, those Rexadons don't mess around. They hit hard, are tough, and attack in groups.

Getting good at luring them out off in small groups, using summons, and buff potions will help out a lot.

dvcong

I have an idea that can we integrate Infanry Trainning into Body Development or some others skill. Cause no one to use point on that while we have stun immu items instead

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Rare Oddity: Getting knocked through a wall.

Getting hit by a knock-back attack shoved my character through a wall. Not sure if the undiscovered secret door was a factor, or if intervention skill activating played a role. Combination of both?

Attack killed character, intervention triggered, screen went black for a second as if changing areas, character and Companion appeared in the next room. Secret door not discovered, or triggered. I was able to have conversation with the Level 31 boss. Took a few attempts to figure out what happened. Eventually found the secret door so figure that was a factor. First thought I had stepped on a teleportation rune of some type.

Oh, poor Beta Test. She's killed killed in all sorts of ways. Science demands sacrifice.

Arcanmaster

I have an idea that can we integrate Infanry Trainning into Body Development or some others skill. Cause no one to use point on that while we have stun immu items instead
Rogues have unique necklace, Clerics have a lot of items with stun immunity, Mages don't often face with enemies in close distance. I think stun immunity as a skill is great reward for warriors that chose shield and the slowest 1h weapons.

MateusExiled

There is a bug that is not from the beta but the quest the lost kingdom of the minotaur king, if you kill him his quest will not be complete and will be stuck on the journal

Liquor

Hello, i stuck on quest path of the deer. I just receive quest but i can't find way talk to laughing deer.

And reading the thread, i found longsword winter wail, but i realize i already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.