Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Regulus

If you choose to attack Stone Fang there is no change to your reputation, have Varannari reputation +20

Momo

Comento sobre algunos errores en la versión 1.3.1154, idioma español, versión android.
Ya termine las misiones y encontró algunos errores que aquí ya se han mencionado, estos aluden a problemas en los dialogo del Ciervo Sonriente, Centurión Hyartis y del Capitán Sorom, en dicho diálogos hay conversaciones que no tienen la fuente azul, por lo cual dice al lado de la frase BLUE y la letra es blanca. A lo anterior suma en El caso del Capitán Sorom, Problemas con las tildes y las "ñ", las Cuales no Aparecen, por lo Cual Es Un Diálogo con Palabras inconclusas por ejemplo: razn.

Finalmente Existe Un pequeño Problemas de Gráfica en Los Altares del bajobosque, donde los personajes la pueden atravesar.

Adjunto imágenes de todo lo dicho

WhatsApp-Image-2021-05-05-at-21.27.59.jpg

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Oddity: unusual number of dungeon rungs to get Ruined Dragoon Boots.
Were drop rates changed?
It took 13 dungeon runs to get the Ruined Dragoon Boots. At 2 chests per run, 13 runs, and 22.4% drop rate (per wiki), that's a 1% chance of happening. So it's on the spectrum of possible but barely. Typically it takes 2 or 3 runs to get 1 or 2 of them. If this wasn't the beta testing, I'd not be too worried but since this is the beta, just double checking.
Given the new faster leveling system, that was a few levels gained.

Commiades

I'm stuck on the Path of the Deer quest. I can't find the Witches' Coven with its Dark Pool. I feel I've looked everywhere.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Oddity: unusual number of dungeon rungs to get Ruined Dragoon Boots.
Were drop rates changed?
It took 13 dungeon runs to get the Ruined Dragoon Boots. At 2 chests per run, 13 runs, and 22.4% drop rate (per wiki), that's a 1% chance of happening. So it's on the spectrum of possible but barely. Typically it takes 2 or 3 runs to get 1 or 2 of them. If this wasn't the beta testing, I'd not be too worried but since this is the beta, just double checking.
Given the new faster leveling system, that was a few levels gained.

I have not made any changes that I haven't somehow announced.

VDX_360

Staff member
Thanks. Just keeping an eye out for things that look odd.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I'm stuck on the Path of the Deer quest. I can't find the Witches' Coven with its Dark Pool. I feel I've looked everywhere.
You have to use the sword on the altar again. (Make sure the sword isn't in your bag of holding or equipped by a companion, otherwise it won't work.)

0rion79

Yo! Happy to be back!
So far, almost everything is running smoothly but I can't raise my reputation high enough with the Varannari to talk with 2 key characters.
The best I can do is to bring it at 21 (I did intentionally leave suspended the only quest in Jabal since I saw this coming ages ago), but how do I do get that extra +4?

Shane Ross

The idea is that Price of Freedom and Human Resources need to be resolved in a way that doesn't involve siding against them in a matter of slavery. This is not moral judgement, but mere logic of choice and consequences: selling or killing people that was peaceful and friendly to your character can't be compensated by bringing pelts, it would have been cheap and would still allow everyone to hunt/kill/sell the Varannari and then reap on the rewards from both sides (Wild Thunder, etc.). Who knows, maybe on next update I'll add rewards and unique content for people earning the trust of Mercia.
There's way out, you can pay the fine and do town hall quest other than catching Varannari.(the best is the Legion deserters, but that would be probably not enough). And than pay fine in Illmara and Varsiria.

0rion79

There's way out, you can pay the fine and do town hall quest other than catching Varannari.(the best is the Legion deserters, but that would be probably not enough). And than pay fine in Illmara and Varsiria.
Is it related to my question too? How do you get a rep of 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.