Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

batrachotox

that's something for the developer to evaluate, if it's like you said, and there is absolutely no random encounter, it may very well be a bug.
make sure to state your android and game version, if your game has been modded, if it's the official version, every detail count on tracking down those problems
Post automatically merged:    

E uma coisa que eu notei é que até agora não apareceu nenhum encontro aleatório nos mapas da atualização,
wait, do you mean there's no random encounter only on the new maps, or all of them? my dyslexia isn't quite helping right now

if you mean the new areas that's normal i think? pretty sure David hasn't implemented those yet

Last edited:

Shane Ross

Currently working on a mage to beat the soram quest and see what a melee mage would look like I think sonnet would be a weapon of choice but vampiric strike looks good to if mages could learn flurry

Not weapons armour for me

Lol I'll tell you it's located in the dungeon and also in the underground city.

Be patient also remember some quests have trait checks
Sonnet deals spirit damage so either arcane blade or vampiric blade would work on that.

Marcos_Phelipe

isso é algo para o desenvolvedor avaliar, se for como você disse, e não houver absolutamente nenhum encontro aleatório, pode muito bem ser um bug.
informar-se de informar sua versão do Android e do jogo, se seu jogo foi modificado, se é a versão oficial, cada detalhe conta para rastrear esses problemas

Nas áreas novas não houve nenhum encontro. Versão do Android 11. Jogo normal versão Full e save novo na dificuldade história.

batrachotox

there were issues with Android 11 before (although not related) so could be that? I have a character on story difficulty and had no problem at all

Marcos_Phelipe

houve problemas com o Android 11 antes (embora não relacionados), então poderia ser isso? Eu tenho um personagem com dificuldade de história e não tive nenhum problema
Entendi, bom vou continuar tentando aqui obrigado pela ajuda até agora

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Nas áreas novas não houve nenhum encontro. Versão do Android 11. Jogo normal versão Full e save novo na dificuldade história.

There are no random encounters in the new areas.

Or you mean you don't have any encounters in the old areas either?

Merka999

Si necesitas ayuda ya he corregido K11_captain tambien podría ayudar a corregir los mapas y con un poco de tiempo podría traducir lo mas que pueda (google t)

fire_lizard

I don't know if this is a bug or not but:
1. I cannot find Golem Trader in the new dungeon below Lannegar mines (I already have blue sphere found in the far south)
2. Also I could not find torn page with the prayer to open some mysterious temple

batrachotox

I don't know if this is a bug or not but:
1. I cannot find Golem Trader in the new dungeon below Lannegar mines (I already have blue sphere found in the far south)
2. Also I could not find torn page with the prayer to open some mysterious temple
the golem location is west of the area make sure you're at the right location
as for the page is at east on a body near the spider eggs

There are no random encounters in the new areas.

Or you mean you don't have any encounters in the old areas either?
apparently is only at the new locations
what seems to be the problem is that he's not encountering the beggar, as i said above it is a random encounter so it could very well be just bad luck

I'm running a character at story difficulty right now so if I run into the same trouble I'll let you know

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Si necesitas ayuda ya he corregido K11_captain tambien podría ayudar a corregir los mapas y con un poco de tiempo podría traducir lo mas que pueda (google t)
No es necesario gracias. Simplemente es un error que ocurre cuando olvido cambiar la página de códigos de un fichero.

Status
Not open for further replies.