Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

mikkimouse

Hi David, couple of bugs so far, found that my companion was disappearing in a black box during the old forsaken ruins and having trouble with the switches resetting in the gorge of forgotten kings where you get in the building with the purple medallions. Crossing out from room 3 to room 2 seems to reset the room 3 switch so impossible to get across, unless I'm missing something? But just spent a lot of time crossing between rooms switching switches and having to kill everything every time I move rooms.
Had the same problem, closed the app completely (killed it), and the problems stopped. Also mobs stopped respawning inside the temple every time I go in and out, but they still do it outside.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Last of the Legion glitch

I spoke to Hunting Moon first and it started the quest, which made no sense. I opted to get 100 pelts, and completed it, but it seems I missed options through this.
Post automatically merged:    

I also went into the Backwoods Coven before triggering the quest. After starting the quest, it seems to glitch, and no boss shows up.

I can't interact with Stone Fang in the Varann Woodland. Should I be able to? My reputation is over 25.

Hunting Moon shouldn't initiate quest if you haven't talked to the Centurion first, Fixed for next update.

The Demonic Wolf should spawn regardless of the quest! And you should be able to turn in the item even if you killed him before starting the quest.

Stone Fang doesn't talk to you again after you are accepted into the forest.

Puede ser que este cofre no tenga nada? Ya actualicé, domir 12 horas y nada

Es la misma tabla de loot que los Icylons, a menudo no da nada.
Same loot table as Icylons, so yes, often empty.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Uploading 1158. Hunting Moon no longer initiates Last of Legion, fixes Combustion and Deathcloud skills, and many minor things.

O guidão

Someone know where I get reputation with the varanni? After the update i did some town hall quests off Mercia and kill 2 varanni, now I'm with 10 off reputation, and I need at least 25 for the quests at elder forest....

YoloEarnings

Please rebalance and buff dancing!

Why is the damages (dps) of this weapon and its upgrade so close? Could you pretty please make dancing 13 speed and 7% crit? Actually magma beats dancing on dps.

Queens heart does 6 to 12 damage.

Just to show the selling armor bug

Had it this whole time and got it again along with the dragon

Major bug: save to cloud force closes the game for me.

Typos and didn't quite make sense.

you say that to the one hour i spent running like crazy through the maze
as soft as the undermother hide
I figured that puzzle out in 30 minutes after realizing it was a combination puzzle of runes and remembering city of ancients

mikkimouse

What should I do with this altar?
I've got some "deer" marked sword from a dragon nest that I can't sell, are they connected somehow?
My rep with varannari is 12, they don't give me quests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.