Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Dmitri

Loreseeker
@dvcong There are several hints for Teleportation Maze, 1 is in the temple and 1 is in the City of Ancients , in a room next to Liches room, now of-course, i can spoil it and tell you what the code / runes are. Only if you want.

Post automatically merged:    

@DavidBVal in City of Ancients, in the part where Bloodcrawlers are located, you can walk on the water.
Screenshot_2021-05-03-03-17-56-737_net.fdgames.ek.android.jpg

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
it is an error, fixed for 1157.

not my worse, but error still.

Marcos_Phelipe

Eu estou jogando um novo jogo desde a atualização já tem um bom tempo (no momento level 17) e até agora não tive um encontro sequer com o mendigo (encontro aleatório que ativa a missão do adaon). Já tentei de tudo: mudar de companheiro, forçar encontros aleatórios em terras úmidas de nivarian, percorrer o mapa inteiro andando com o adaon e por aí vai, mas até agora nada

batrachotox

it is a random encounter so maybe you're just unlucky?
Post automatically merged:    

how long have you been trying? cause once it took me half an hour for him to appear

Merka999

La posion de invisibilidad solo funciona para uno mismo? Porque no funciona para el acompañante

dvcong

wyverns are wyverns, but is there any actual dragon related to any of those two locations? it's not that hard just think about it
Omg i have explore more Buffalo Maze and Pit by Vanari Village. It still not there. Give me more hints, pls

Status
Not open for further replies.