Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Los textos de
C10_centurion
C11_hunting_moon
H10_mine_golem
H10_mine_thalassos
K11_captain
F8_yamiba
I3_ark_console1
I3_ark_console2
I3_ark_cobsole3
I9_castle_bed
I9_castle_captain
IM_manor_door
ng_sewer2

Tiene problemas de carácteres
Post automatically merged:    

En
Sewer_horrors
Smugglers_night
Quest_location
Tambien tiene errores de carácteres

A qué te refieres? Me puedes mandar una captura en el juego de qué caracteres te aparecen mal?

batrachotox

How u can know that. i have checked Wyvern Moutain and Inori Temple, it don't have that
wyverns are wyverns, but is there any actual dragon related to any of those two locations? it's not that hard just think about it

batrachotox

the elder forest soundtrack slaps so much smh
Post automatically merged:    

tks due to give me many advices
np the quest is probably way more intuitive if you're playing the game from the beginning

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Upon updating on an Android 11 device (still not many phones have it), saves are lost. Backup and cloud does not work. This is related to the new storage permission of Android 11.
I'm also on Android 11 and the update worked fine for me.

Arcanmaster

I think that story difficult should have quick save and save for which you choose slot in dungeons

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'm also on Android 11 and the update worked fine for me.

I don't know if I should feel well about that... 😅 I really hate Google and their forceful system changes.

I just uploaded 1156 which should fix it for those people that couldn't restore EK.bak files or cloud saves. At least it fixed it on the Android Emulator for me.

1156 also fixes everything reported so far. Except the thing with merchants, which I really can't see a problem with. Traders always worked like that, offhand weapon sellers don't buy weapons, same with belt merchants, etc. Or am I missing something?

mikkimouse

i mean the symbol needed to escape the teleport maze, i am nearly insane
Please pm me if you find out.
Have been stuck there for couple of hours, did the whole dungeon from the beginning, still nothing.
The only sequences of runes I found were in Forsaken fortress, but they don't match and probably have nothing to do with this quest.

Merka999

A qué te refieres? Me puedes mandar una captura en el juego de qué caracteres te aparecen mal?
En K11_captain
F8_yamiba
I3_ark_console1
I3_ark_console2
I3_ark_cobsole3
I9_castle_bed
I9_Castillo_capitán
IM_manor_door2
Sewer_horrors
Smugglers_night
Quest_location

los carácteres con acentos desaparecen

C10_centurion
C11_hunting_moon
H10_mine_golem
H10_mine_thalassos
K11_captain

problemas de colores en vez de estar en [BLUE] estan en [AZUL]

batrachotox

Please pm me if you find out.
Have been stuck there for couple of hours, did the whole dungeon from the beginning, still nothing.
The only sequences of runes I found were in Forsaken fortress, but they don't match and probably have nothing to do with this quest.

left part of temple of sleepers, last room (right to where you find the lever) at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.