Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

YoloEarnings

Sorry for double post. Major bug when killing azeran outside lannegar mines games force closes and I'm unable to send the feedback. Could use additional dialogue when having hirge as partner talking to azeran as it's of the three related. Some signs in the sleeper dungeon have no text to click on. Unable to get past the two switches in sleeper dungeon but there are hidden doors I haven't found although using scrolls and have level 23 character. Would be nice if the lizards dropped more than just rubies. Also the new items dropped from haunted galleries should sell for atleast 200 gold based on stats.

batrachotox

no dialogue box when finishing quest cold trail, if you close the game and open again the quest is completed and rewards are received

Merka999

El problema de cuan se cierra el juego es porque esas comillas y punto y coma no tendrian que estar en la linea de código
Post automatically merged:    

¿Puede ser que H10_mine_golem linea 27, tenga muchas lineas de respuesta y por eso no se muentran en el cuadro de dialogo? a revisar...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.