Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Beta is availabe to me, just now downloading it. Although, I'm nowhere as good player as some here, so I'm just reporting beta availability.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
There seems some changes with fonts within buttons, like they are larger in some places, but not all. Looks at first a bit strange.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There seems some changes with fonts within buttons, like they are larger in some places, but not all. Looks at first a bit strange.

Can I get a screenshot of that?

Try to reboot your device, could be a glitch

GauzeB

Game has updated for me, so far so good. Not sure what level of spoiler cover you want here, but exploring the eastern areas, following a .. cold.. quest, everything seems to be going well. Triggers at expected and proper (I assume) times. Bad puns and jokes evoking the proper chuckle and groan. Will have to wait until later to finish this one before I follow up on another that leads (again assuming) to a place that I can't believe it took you this long to add..

Dmitri

Loreseeker
Hello, i've found a bug in "Cold Trail" quest.

When finishing the quest and claiming a reward, there is a missing talk option.
Screenshot_2021-05-01-16-17-23-641_net.fdgames.ek.android.jpg

And i cannot exist the conversation.

I had to exit and restart the game for quest to finish.

Merka999

Como se puede ver solo son detalles de textura, pero en la nueva zona de bosque de brujas cuando me enfrente al lobo, esta atascado ahi. Tambien un error que note es que al pasar del bosque anciano al bosque de fögas se atasca en los arboles como se puede ver.

p4ran0id

Staff member
hmm 2 bugs,

1st, why does Story mode can't save in a dungeon like causal?

2nd I have strange glitch with profile

edit: after restart profile works, but I still can't save in dungeon with Story mode

Status
Not open for further replies.