Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Davus

Hello. I'm testing the beta of 1.3 and I got some of the new "Giant Mead" drinks.

The thing is "Giant Mead" are not stackable. So I have 5 of them and they are taking 5 slots in inventory.

Idk if it is a bug or a feature, but should be nice if we could stack Giant Mead like all other potions.

Davus

I think the quest "Last of the Legion" is bugged.

I found some varannari in this new area "Varran Woodland" and I said that I was an adventurer and come in peace. But they attack me. I run.

Then, I found some soldiers in the south and started the quest "Last of the Legion". The journal says that maybe I can find a peaceful solution.

But when I try to talk to the varannari again, there is no option for dialogue. So I can't interact with this Stone Fang guy.

There is someway to continue the quest?

mikkimouse

I think the quest "Last of the Legion" is bugged.

I found some varannari in this new area "Varran Woodland" and I said that I was an adventurer and come in peace. But they attack me. I run.

Then, I found some soldiers in the south and started the quest "Last of the Legion". The journal says that maybe I can find a peaceful solution.

But when I try to talk to the varannari again, there is no option for dialogue. So I can't interact with this Stone Fang guy.

There is someway to continue the quest?

Run through the thread - it's all about reputation with Varannari. If you don't have 20+ rep by now - you will not get access to this part of the story.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You can still complete the quest if you're an enemy of the Varannari. But not peacefully. You should be able to kill their war leader.

VDX_360

Staff member
The thing is "Giant Mead" are not stackable.
I can see how non-stackable items can be a pain with inventory management. Deepfrost Cognac's aren't stackable. Neither are Epic Omelettes. The idea is for really powerful items to be either hard to come by (Lessor Restoration), expensive (Greater Healing), or non-stackable (Deepfrost Cognac). This can be part of the balance of the game.

batrachotox

if you choose to stand quickly the game closes
Post automatically merged:    

playing on story difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.