How to? Best stuff to spend gold on? (1handed warrior)

How to do something?

Geotherock

so ive been clearing urzugana lair multiple times for a few days and i made 100k gold, what do i do with it? whats good gear to buy or certain mechanics in the game where i spend gold?

Vitas

Things to buy are the 4 Vaults (stash), 2 houses(not necessary but convenient) and Holy Visions in Nivarian. Also Force Belt at the end of the game.

Personally I rarely buy items from NPC, the best items are always dropped from monsters/quests.

If you get Icicle early game from Laertes (quest reward) in New Anthur, that's already a very good weapon.

You can buy Magma Shortsword (from warrior guild merchant), is okay but nothing amazing.

You can buy Legion armor pieces in Freetown.
Though you will find better armor later in the game.

VDX_360

Staff member
If you plan on grinding like crazy, you'll have a large stockpile of gold.
Major Non-equipment purchases: All four Town Hall Vaults, Both Houses, The near-bottomless altar in the House of Wisdom.
Equipment Purchases: Buy a large stack of you're go-to potions (Healing, STR, etc), and a large stack of teleport scrolls.
While you can buy decent equipment, the best equipment is found in dungeons and as quest rewards. So buy a few pieced here-and-there if you need it. But some of the better stuff sold is stores can be quite expensive.