Best place to gring and earn cash?

Tikibane

Well, I find dungeons and caves great places to grind mainly because of how many characters there are to kill.

The bandit cave near kingsbridge is a safe place to grind and so is the orc lair if you can kill large groups effectively. Just be sure you have good armor.

If you have a troll armor item and good poison resistance then the desert has tons of spiders you can smash.

Get good enough ice resistance and the ice cave becomes a good place.

Good fire resistance allows you to fight in the goblin caves effectively.

If you have death resistance really high consider delving into the dead wood. Lots of ghosts. I

omni

I run around and clear the trollfens, then clear the troll dungeon, then leave and the trollfens has usually respawned, so I clear it again.

Generally get 4k to 9k depending on what drops.

Then stay 12 hours in the inn and do it all over again.

Level 16 cleric with griaselda using 2h in rage mode.

Beast

Costs nothing to run it but my 4 health resets, pure profit.

Shep

Now if we only had something to spend money on.... Almost 200k and out of things to buy haha

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Shep":3f469vf0 said:
Now if we only had something to spend money on.... Almost 200k and out of things to buy haha

By the time 0.8 is out, you'll be able to spend money on trainers for advanced skills, and even buy more houses. Crafting may also help.

But 200K is a lot :eek:

Zarky

I run the same scenario as Omni in Trollfens.
imho ... best places for coin and exp are in dungeons, for the simple fact that there are generally more mobs and more chests. Chests always yield coin and sometimes really good items that sell for a good amount of coin if you choose not to keep them. And more mobs equals more chances of good loot drops and coin, which is always good. :D