• Cleric Summoner

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mage Summoner

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mage Elementalist

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Phyrad

Imo, flurry makes warriors OP, especially those wielding light weapons. Not only they fully stack the duel skill quickly (as quick as a rogue in warrior guild), heading for high agility grants formidable armor points. Shield is optional, an offhand can could be wielded as well to increase the DPS.

Here is a character of mine.

Now imagine what happens when you hit the flurry. This is for the PVE of course. In an imaginary PVP version, you would use the charge skill to reduce the opponent into slices in seconds (res/kill option included for clerics lol).

I believe flurry should have been restricted to the seventh house.

Kakost

I've played with every build possible, and while my favorite remains the Elementalist Mage and it is still a very powerful build overall, I need to say that the Cleric Summoner is undisputably the best build of all hands down, no doubt.

Yes, Shield Warrior is very good, no doubt. But Cleric Summoner is much, much, much better.

First, Intervention means that you're basically immortal, unless you're stupid and/or you're me - yes, I've managed to die twice on IM with it, because I was too stubborn and wanted "just one more minotaur" without any mana. So, you really need to be a particular kind of dumb to die with it.

Secondly, Cleric Summoner has 2 mini nuke spells to pulverize tough targets, Flames of Faith which is insanely powerful and heal your party on top of it and deals massive area damage, and... Well, I forgot the name of the spell, it does instant area damage.

The Wolf at max lvl and with Summoner max lvl is awesome as tank and damage, particularly when combined with Flames of Faith and Blessing.

Your Blessing spell also turns your Griss much more powerful.

Then add Healing and you have a trio of death that is unbeatable.

Yes, Warrior with Shield is a super tank and with Flurry does great damage too, but Summoner Cleric is a true scion of the three.

And I've always HATED clerics in every single game I ever played

VDX_360

Staff member
Cleric Skill Sacred Fire is quite useful for anything susceptible to fire damage. Takes a bit to get the hang of using it effectively (aiming and timing), but it's nifty against undead crowds.

Cleric Skill Arbenos' Might is quite powerful. Every Cleric build should get atleast 1 skill point in the skill. The extra damage fire damage is useful in all sorts of situations. And when using 2H weapons with Level 3, the 20 extra damage (16 physical + 4 fire) is quite powerful.

Guardian Wolf + Summoner + Battle Prayer + Flames of Faith Can add up to a very powerful group attack.

Kakost

Yep. Those are the ones. Sacred Fire, Flames of Faith, Guardian Wolf with Summoner, Battle Prayer. Lvl 1 Arbenos Might. And Intervention 3.

Also, this build is the one with the best balance of attributes, because everything is useful and helpful. You'll have at least 6 Int because of prerequisites but it also increases your mana pool. Per will also be 6 due to your mana pool. AWA can be 2, but then stays at 4 with item; combined with that high Int, you'll have no difficulty finding doors and traps. End and Str will obviously be high because you wanna hammer things down, but AGI also helps your damage and defense, so you'll also be very tanky. Basically, you'll be good at everything and you won't have ANY weaknesses. Want someone who is tanky? You got it. Want to have summons that tank and deal damage? No problem. Need to deal massive damage? We got you. Need to support the team? You're the guy.

Battle Prayer alone is so ridiculously OP with that build. Throw Flames of Faith on the feet of the team and your Iron Mode just turns into Story Mode.

And on top of all that, thanks to Heal and Intervention, you don't ever need healing potions; all you need is mana.

And from mid game forward, you won't even need to stay in an inn, like never at all. You can keep your trio at full health at all time at a modicum cost in mana.

Seriously, everyone should try the Cleric Summoner. It turns Iron Mode into Story Mode.

greearmstrong

Are you, by any means, using a mod version? How the heck did you have 2,125,864 gold? And wait, 88 points used? Your beyond level 30 in that case💀
of course not, i played my Warriors since 2021. Curently LV.41 now, and spend all tolassian book/scroll for main characters 😁

you should check others Thread, theres a dude played Mage with LV. 100.