Beeing friendly with the wizard's guild should count as being an ally

OrderOfTheStick

Helping the warriors guild results in having partial access to their services. It would be nice if that would be the case with the wizards guild, too.

I mean, the wizards say themselves that they have to take a fee for using the teleportation circle, unless you are a member or an ally. Now by doing various quests for them the player should be considered as an ally, especially because some quests were very dangerous and/or beneficial to the guild (retrieving darto's ring/stopping prejudice in ilmara).
It would just make sense that the guild allows the hero to teleport for free out of gratitude.

I must admit that i was a bit disappointed that there were no changes at all by becoming friendly with the guild. Especially, as it would be beneficial in regard to the game flow experience to be able to teleport progressing the game (i.e. for hunting rumour bosses).

To put it short: In my eyes free teleport to the enclaves is a beautiful reward for all the hassle the hero has gone through :)

keeper216

I wouldn't say free. Your are not a member. Maybe a reduction in price the higher the rep with legendary (100) you being an honorary member. Not a full member but certain services are free. Like teleport and free room and board. Maybe even a price cut on goods. Maybe even something similar with the church.