How to? Azagul Tomb

How to do something?
Platform
iOS

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
And if you notice the pillars that are just to the left of you, on top of them you will see the secret/answer of the two runes you need to activate.

D4RK31F

They are located on top of the pillars in the center of the area, near the bridge.???????
Post automatically merged:    

And if you notice the pillars that are just to the left of you, on top of them you will see the secret/answer of the two runes you need to activate.
I even took a screenshot and magnified the top of those pillars there are no runes on it.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You can literally see the two runes.

Proptip: they're on the columns you're NOT looking at. 🤣

D4RK31F

I looked at all 4 pillars. nvm. I followed the wiki and only left 2 levers on and that released the bridge. I zoomed in the screenshot I still do not see the runes

VDX_360

Staff member
I got stuck there during the beta test years ago and felt so silly when the answer was pointed out.

If you look at the top of the two north pillars, you should see the runes. Depending on your screen settings, they may be a bit dark.

Garthson

I am feeling very stupid on this. I have also opened four levers but have no ide what to do regarding the runes. Is there a sequence to follow in pulling the levees in each room? Or is there something else you need to do?
Post automatically merged:    

Ok solved it

Last edited: