Automated Gloves ?

AmishPancake

I've been seeking these bad boys for a while. Already found everything else except for the gloves. Can anyone confirm if they drop
only in the basement/reactor or do they drop in the main floor as well as the upstairs on the same floor where the parasite is ?
I've ran the ark around 15-20 times although I haven't checked every crate every time maybe the gloves are very low chance to obtain ?

speedofgravity

You can get them on the first floor :)

SbF3NCE.png

JarrenDrahn

They appear randomly in the loot crates in the ark. Just keep farming it and you'll get them eventually. They're a fairly rare spawn.

Merin Strombyorn

Automated Gloves removed with mage update?

I've also been having a hard time finding them. I played through once with a cleric before they released the mage update and found them no problem. Now I'm playing through with my mage and I can't find them or the helm. Can anyone verify that they can still be found with the new update?

Here's the items from my last run. You can get an idea of how many times I've been through the ark based on the number of batteries I'm carrying. The only thing I found that's not shown here is the conductive vest, of which I've found several.

firman25

So u guys still can bringing the ancient battery? Sadly that not work anymore on me. Everytime I pick Ancient Battery, a few second just disappeared from my bag. This is happen after Ark of Lothasan quest or just happen to me?

p4ran0id

Staff member
firman25":kqdjem2n said:
So u guys still can bringing the ancient battery? Sadly that not work anymore on me. Everytime I pick Ancient Battery, a few second just disappeared from my bag. This is happen after Ark of Lothasan quest or just happen to me?

Lol, just have look what EMP is! EMP weapons use ancient batteries, that's why you 'loose' them! Just put them in your bag (no EMP damage) or change your weapon (without EMP Stat)

Edit:

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... MP_Weapons

This has to be balanced by the fact that EMP damage consumes ancient batteries but you also need batteries for other purposes. If you want to use one of these weapons, but you don't want your ancient batteries used, stick the batteries in your bag of holding if you have it. You won't give EMP damage, but you will save your batteries for other uses.