Automated Gloves ?

firman25

p4ran0id":raiiwili said:
firman25":raiiwili said:
So u guys still can bringing the ancient battery? Sadly that not work anymore on me. Everytime I pick Ancient Battery, a few second just disappeared from my bag. This is happen after Ark of Lothasan quest or just happen to me?

Lol, just have look what EMP is! EMP weapons use ancient batteries, that's why you 'loose' them! Just put them in your bag (no EMP damage) or change your weapon (without EMP Stat)

Edit:

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... MP_Weapons

This has to be balanced by the fact that EMP damage consumes ancient batteries but you also need batteries for other purposes. If you want to use one of these weapons, but you don't want your ancient batteries used, stick the batteries in your bag of holding if you have it. You won't give EMP damage, but you will save your batteries for other uses.
Well, glad to know that. Thanks a lot. I think I never read the description of EMP weapon before. That was important information to me.

VDX_360

Staff member
firman25":3k3wv4px said:
Everytime I pick Ancient Battery, a few second just disappeared from my bag.
Ancient batteries are used by weapons with the EMP attribute. If you have an ancient batter in your backpack, it will be consumed to generate the pulse (if and only if your weapon rolls to use a pulse). If you have NO batteries in your backpack, than your weapon can't use a pulse, even if it rolls to cause one.

If you are saving your batteries, put them in your bag-of-holding, as that way they won't be used by EMP weapons. You won't get the pulse, but you will get the basic stats of the weapon. Alternatively, you can use weapons without EMP attributes.

Merin Strombyorn

Atomos":p8c14692 said:
Look in the reactor area ;). Droprate of useful stuff is increased there.
I've been through the reactor area about a dozen times. Have you found the gloves there since the mage update?

Duck123

Loreseeker
I haven’t found any in the reactor but I can confirm you can find them on the main floor (the floor you enter to)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, they are hard to get if you need them :twisted:

Got them with my mage without any effort. But now with archer I don't get the goggled helmet or the gloves. Did over 10 runs up til now (generator and first lvl)

I could finish the game without any problems (lvl 23 now) but I still want to find that items... So I have to keep grindig :cry:

Edit: after grindig for two days (leveled up twice to 23) I finally found the gloves (Ark main Deck) Best way for grindig Ark: rest in medical center next to stairs, clear Reactor, rest again, clear maindack, rest again, clear Reaktor...

Atomos

I cleared the Ark with my mage today, and the first chest I checked contained one of those. I've found 3 in total during the whole run, so if you can't find any, then it's RNGs fault ;).

p4ran0id

Staff member
RNG == rough nasty (game)God!

Better pray before trying or you're doomed ;)

Ps: sometimes it helps to sacrifice a black cat at full moon night over your device... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Renjr84

speedofgravity":2qdn44e0 said:
You can get them on the first floor :)

SbF3NCE.png
I'm glad you showed your character because I have a question and I have wondered it since I started the game what can go in to the bottom right of the square for all the equipment we can wear?