Assassin's Gauntlets

Sounkeng

Near Freetown, bluerock is probably the best place to farm for them. You will find them primarily on elite archers...

Lucerago

I am an Archer lvl 8 with Jester Bow. Do you think i can get the gauntlets? If not, Which other item with Tinkering can i get? Thanks

Sounkeng

Lucerago":1qeblw1q said:
I am an Archer lvl 8 with Jester Bow. Do you think i can get the gauntlets? If not, Which other item with Tinkering can i get? Thanks

Hmmm, no, Bluerock is too challenging for a lvl 8 archer... I think you'll probably just have to wait and farm them later. Maybe lvl 12... possibly earlier if you are lucky.

Dimidium

Lucerago":2kf447fu said:

There's a Rumor Boss Item called Gloves of the Explorer:

Detection 1
Tinkering 1
Armor 3
Health +7
Fire Resist +10

Text: The leather isn't worn, despite being centuries old

This item was dropped by a high level boss, though. I am not sure if you'd be able to get it or not.

Sounkeng

Dimidium":mbfwac19 said:
Lucerago":mbfwac19 said:

Detection 1
Tinkering 1
Armor 3
Health +7
Fire Resist +10

This item was dropped by a high level boss, though. I am not sure if you'd be able to get it or not.

Not to mention rumor bosses don't even show up until lvl 12 or so...

ArrowsFTW

Dimidium":1sa79qf2 said:
Lucerago":1sa79qf2 said:

Detection 1
Tinkering 1
Armor 3
Health +7
Fire Resist +10

Is there a list of loot items from the Rumor Bosses?