Ashen Wastes SUNKEN CITADEL PUZZLE (help requested)

SpiritFingered

I skipped fighting that big dude, Valero or something like that, by running around him and made it to the SUNKEN CITADEL but cannot figure out the puzzle. I see the Roman numerals on the ground in the room with the 9 secret doors and switches, but I can't figure out which ones to turn on/off and the blue energy shield won't go down for me to enter.

ALSO, what did that Forsaken guy I skipped fighting drop? I tried going back to fight him, but now he's gone...
Moderator Note: Slight change to tittle to better reflect nature of post.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Re: Ashen Wastes HELP ME PLEASE!!

SpiritFingered":2rgzoyy2 said:
I skipped fighting that big dude, Valero or something like that, by running around him and made it to the SUNKEN CITADEL but cannot figure out the puzzle. I see the Roman numerals on the ground in the room with the 9 secret doors and switches, but I can't figure out which ones to turn on/off and the blue energy shield won't go down for me to enter.

ALSO, what did that Forsaken guy I skipped fighting drop? I tried going back to fight him, but now he's gone...

switches 1,3,6. Someone else will have to answer your second question. I didn't fight him. It can change the outcome of the game depending on if you do or not.

Grim Reaper

SpiritFingered":10vhfx2t said:

tbh he is quite hard, on level of unweakened undermother, maybe a bit less since he does not have paralysis... anyhow only thing he dropped me is axe of the depths which drops in sunken city as well...it is kinda a trash item.

Iury

Translator
SpiritFingered":th35kccw said:

For me he dropped a Thuramiam breastplate, for cleric/mage with 4 defense,
15hp, 15 mana, 20cold and 5 sun

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
To give a straight answer to the questions.

Valarian can stay alive and can be killed both ways it can still end in a peacefull ending....
the drop is crap since indeed drops in the sunken citadel aswell so ill say let hem life....

To get a peacefull ending you need atleast 9 points out of 10 points required to get a peacefull ending with the magister and his terror....

The Terror quest has a 10 check point system and with that you can find multiple way of the end of the quest... 1. fight alone 2. fight with ally 3. fight with forsaken ( ment to die and not to win ) and at last 4. the peacefull ending...

I can tell you that valerion is +1 point of that system.... this means killing him can still end peacefull. since you need 9 points at least...

The system needs 10 point this contains: diplomatic talk ( the way you talk to the magister ), trait points, valerian, and check points in game while doing the quest by finding quest related items or stuff that give you extra info to use again the magister....

I don't tell to much but now you know how it works.. there a hand full of people includes me with a peacefull ending.... 90% its a fight ( with still can end in save the world if you win ) its about undermother x2 with to much paralyse and stun... so beware and get maxed protection....

goodluck and use this info wisely.

PS. it will be added in wiki soon... were busy with it ( on paper )

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Iury":3vjgilpj said:
SpiritFingered":3vjgilpj said:

For me he dropped a Thuramiam breastplate, for cleric/mage with 4 defense,
15hp, 15 mana, 20cold and 5 sun

can you put a screeny here so i can add the info + photo on wiki.....