Ashen Steak😂🥩

VDX_360

Staff member
Luring enemies to damage tiles isn't a game hack, more of a minor game exploit -- if that. There are several places in the game where a player can try to use damage tiles to help in a fight. Sometimes they help, sometimes they don't.
Be mindful of discussing game exploits on the forum (See Rule 3).

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
With 4396 teleport scrolls at 20 level?

Huh. That's too much teleportation scrolls. Clearly not for personal use. Do you think he's a reseller? Probably stolen. Or he might have a hoarding problem lol

Dude, don't eat that!!!
The meat is irradiated. Probably radioactive. I wouldn't eat anything in Ashen Cape...

Atlas1095

Regarding the huge number of teleport scrolls and healing devices - how the heck is that possible? Is it easier to generate lots of gold coins and buy stuff in the PC version? Because I don't see any way to buy that much of anything in my iPhone version. Most townhall quests give far less than 1000 coins each, usually around 300-600 coins. It would take literally a thousand quests, which don't exist in the game, to be able to buy thousands of anything. How are people amassing such large fortunes and/or equipment stashes???? How many times can you run through the minotaur maze or another dungeon with lots of loot at level 20? If you run a high value dungeon dozens or hundreds of times, your level would be much higher, right? My current character is a level 15 warrior. I have less than 10,000 coins right now. What am I missing?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Regarding the huge number of teleport scrolls and healing devices - how the heck is that possible? Is it easier to generate lots of gold coins and buy stuff in the PC version? Because I don't see any way to buy that much of anything in my iPhone version. Most townhall quests give far less than 1000 coins each, usually around 300-600 coins. It would take literally a thousand quests, which don't exist in the game, to be able to buy thousands of anything. How are people amassing such large fortunes and/or equipment stashes???? How many times can you run through the minotaur maze or another dungeon with lots of loot at level 20? If you run a high value dungeon dozens or hundreds of times, your level would be much higher, right? My current character is a level 15 warrior. I have less than 10,000 coins right now. What am I missing?
I suspect he's a member of the Golden Hand. Probably stole everything he owns. Damn capitalist! ;)
But seriously, yeah, it's pretty much impossible without an evil pact with a demon mod.

Trace Da Cruz

No mods, it's possible to hoard that much gold, - In fact, I was able to gather a million gold at lv 24.
it's a matter of hard work, not wasting in equipment or potions, progressing through the story, and occasionally, doing townhall quests, that should be right enough...

Atlas1095

Not wasting on equipment or potions - that’s the point. I can see amassing lots of coins. In previous run throughs I’ve gathered hundreds of thousands, so I imagine a million is possible. But not if you buy several thousand scrolls and potions, etc. Is that really possible????

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oooooh I got it, guys!!!
He doesn't have 4396 scrolls! He had 44!!!
But he accidentally tore a bit of a corner off. So one of the scrolls is no longer complete, it's 0.96 of a scroll.

Quick slots just don't display the "."

It's 43.96 scrolls!

I should become a detective! :p