Armour, weapons and build for cleric

Slayyerlol

Stun immunity is a really great thing to have. -25 hp can be the difference between life and death though. But i think intervention can handle that for me.

Slayyerlol

Yes. I have not entered icemist yet, so once i complete all the wizard's guild quests i will enter the city and get the amulet. I need it now more than ever because my necklace is completely useless. I got the bishop's ring.

Slayyerlol

Well guys, its over, and it was't a happy ending. At level 21, i was seriously underprepared for the ark. I got pummeled by every single enemy in there. I decided that the cleric was not the class for me. Im a mage now. Thanks for all the advice though. Without it i couldn't have finished so many quests.

Slayyerlol

Im pretty sure i had the good warrior build. I put it up in this thread:

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I re-spec'd though, and got rid of gate II, and got Extra recovery II instead.

Molokot

if u wasted skill points on extra receovery then it wasnt good build for sure, and i can tell it without looking at it. Also although it is possible to clear ark at level 21, it is way easier to do it at 24-25. And do not expect to do it without hell load of potions.

Deleted member 28869

The reason why anyone would get extra recovery is to reduce potion usage, not because they are struggling with health management. And doing the ark at level 20 should be quite easy for anyone really, you can make do with 20 medium heals, 10 shock resist pots, and 10 mana pots, if you make use of the terminals, potions aren't an issue.

Slayyerlol

Wait seriously? Then it must have been a bad build. I don't know what went wrong. It seemed pretty solid, atleast before i got to the ark...