Armour, weapons and build for cleric

Vitas

If you check wiki before playing, it takes away excitement, for first gameplay i would only go for it as a last resort,when cant guess how to solve some puzzle. 2h Grisenda is very simple animal, just needs 4,4,3,1,1,0 2 fury ,maxed crit chance and crit damage + optionaly cleave and hp buff.
Its actualy good thing that she is dying because it triggers fury very easily, you dont use her as a tank , but rather as another wolf. End game your idea is better, but for leveling such setup is quite ok.
2 wolves, 1 spirit wolf and 1 grissenda wolf 🤣

If I play with cleric as main tank, I would rather use Adaon for Dps. I think with maxed Stab, Assassinate, and Flurry he will do a good job.

I just don't like the idea of tanking with my main character, because you can revive your companion for free back to 50% health, which is good for saving money on potions. The only viable strats with mercs for me ( no matter which main character I play with) are either tank Grissenda which also provides some damage, either Hirge which acts as semi-tank (it means main character also tanks), and provides a lot of heals for both of us. When Hirges mana is empty I use her as weak Grissenda. When main char hp is low, use Extra Recovery (which I always max asap, no matter which character I play with) and then Hirge is with max mana again. I hardly use any potions with this strat, even on Iron Man difficulty. No need for cognac or whatever, 0 investment,max benefits 😎
Post automatically merged:    

Wait so can one complete Ark of Losathan with Hirge? Hirge is the one companion that has proven best for me time and time again, so if it is hard to go through the ark with her, then i need to reset and upgrade Grissenda
You can't bring companions in Ark. Which is why, don't invest resources in them. No tolassian tomes, no scrolls of wisdom, everything is for main character only. This is why Body Development is important in late game. Also stun immunity is mandatory in Ark, luckily cleric has more options with stun immunity compared to other characters.

Last edited:

Slayyerlol

If i get Spirit ward to max, that will deal with stun immunity right? And why can i not go into the ark with my companion? It is going to be really hard. I never used anything other than level up traits and skills, and you saved me a ton by telling me this, i had 2 tolassian tomes i had been sving for Hirge for Strength

Vitas

If i get Spirit ward to max, that will deal with stun immunity right? And why can i not go into the ark with my companion? It is going to be really hard. I never used anything other than level up traits and skills, and you saved me a ton by telling me this, i had 2 tolassian tomes i had been sving for Hirge for Strength
Spirit ward is welcome but not enough. You need an item with stun immunity. Check the wiki for stun immunity. The main danger in late game is not high attack enemies, it is stun and especially paralysis which is even more dangerous and there is no immunity against paralysis, only high resistance. Yes, Ark is hard if you are not prepared for it. You noticed already, this game is designed to be hard even on easy mode 😁 At the entrance in the Ark you need to send your companion home 👋

Slayyerlol

Ohh man, Ok i shall start searching for that kind of items. Im fine for now im not in late game yet. Im taking my play slowly, and completing many sidequests. They have great loot sometimes. And yes, i am playing on the 2nd difficulty mode, casual. Many quests are still incredibly hard. How hard is the game in later stages?

Molokot

Dont worry, cleric has most of such items of all clases, you can have necklace(quest in Icemist, ring- can buy from minotaurs for 30 large emeralds, and eventualy armor from ark) Its not worth to bother with resistance advanced skills.

Vitas

Ohh man, Ok i shall start searching for that kind of items. Im fine for now im not in late game yet. Im taking my play slowly, and completing many sidequests. They have great loot sometimes. And yes, i am playing on the 2nd difficulty mode, casual. Many quests are still incredibly hard. How hard is the game in later stages?
Not much harder, except some dungeons. Save often (also make some real saves, not quick saves, in case things go wrong), check wiki if something is not clear. You will be fine. You are already lvl 13, that counts as experienced 😄👍
Post automatically merged:    

Check this, it helped me a lot when I started

Last edited:

Slayyerlol

I grinded up to level 15 and im feeling very confident. I know so much now than i did before. I think im all set for mid game. I planned out much until halfway through the shards of fate. Ill check out that video. Once again, thanks guys

Slayyerlol

Wait i completely forgot about armour. What armour is good for cleric in midgame?
I currently have:

Heroic Helm
Blessed Platemail Vest
Blessed Platemail Gauntlets
Necklace of Charm
Shield of Life
Oasis Ring
Ilmaran Ring Signet
Iron Will Mantle
Blessed Platemail Leggings
IronFoot boots
Blessed belt of AGI

Slayyerlol

Aah ok, so im good for everything else? Great!
So i looked up the amulet, and it cuts out 25hp! It does give +2 AWA so thats good.