Armor level dropped !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior.Jay

My armor level is down two points, and I can't figure out why. Haven't changed any of my equipment. My armor level has been 24 all week. Today it shows 22, which is what it was when I was level 15, and since then I upgraded my belt to the girdle of might (which added +1 more than my superior belt of might) and found the legion legs (which added another +1 more than regular plate legs). It was showing 24 when I shared my character build the other day. And to make things better, I didnt get my armor level in the screenshots i shared on my charater builds, just typed the numbers. And ive deleted my screen shots. So I can't even prove this.. But I know what my levels were.

My armor was level 4 with nothing equipped, now it's only level 2? What else besides equipment changes your armor level? Traits maybe?

EDIT - answered my own question here. It is the trait points for agility that control your armor level. Had to lower my endurance and raise my agility 2 points to get my armor level back. It cost me almost 40hp, but ive managed to increase my DPS too.

Warrior.Jay

DavidBVal":33wdt842 said:
Traits affect armor. On each trait there's a little info symbol, tap it to know what it does.

I just figured it out, and edited my previous post. I gotta leave those trait points alone now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.