Areas still not available??!!

Madchef84

:| Why is it that i cant venture on to certain places in the world. A bozx pops up saying still developing. I paid for the game on my android from the play store

Madchef84

Yeah. Im at level 9. Ive completed every thing thats in the limits of the game for now. I can wait, but do you guys know of atime frame we could be looking to get the new updates. This game is highly awsome & ridiculously addictive :shock:

Sir ShanksAlot

Not sure. Are you sure you have finished and done everything? I figured you'd be a little bit higher level by now if so. You've done all quests, townhall quests, killed all the boss monsters, the dragon, explored all dungeons and obtained all the rare gear ?

Madchef84

Everything except the town hall quests. Question. When the update makes landfall, will i have to start over from scratch or will the file automatically update the data in my current campaign?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Madchef84":3pmyqmxa said:
I can wait, but do you guys know of atime frame we could be looking to get the new updates.

Exact time frame isn't known, but, we can expect it will be finished (v1.0) sometime around summer.

You can consult this threads:

Changelog: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142
Old changelog, so you can see how it progressed so far: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594

This is what's planned next: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=585
And older version, what was planned so far (we are here at the moment): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=165
What was before: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20

All in all, David explains on what he's working, you just need to know where to look for info about progress. And download new versions from time to time from Google Play Store.