Are Thuramians stupid?

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
Are Thuramians idiots?
First off, they opened portal to Elemental Plain of fire. I mean, what were you thinking?! That place is filled with creatures that will burn everything in their path! Opening that portal allowed those creatures to travel to Varannar! The entire town was destroyed becouse of that stupid decision.
And then, their religion. They worship the powers they don't even understand. They will worship every rock that has a rune inscribed on it! They placed an statue that contained one of witches of Orogg, in their capital!
And then, the Wizard's Guild. More specificly, joining it. You have to do 4 quests to join them. Isn't a quest or two enough to learn your loyalty?
But I have to admit that strategic location of their kingdom is very smart. If you want to invade Thuram by land, you have to go through that pass near Whitetower, and that pass is really defendible. If you want to launch an invasion by sea, the storms are very often, and you can lose an entire fleet because of the storm.
What is your opinion? Feel free to correct me!

Last edited:

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
Thuram-strategic-position.md.png
Thuram has best strategic position out of all Exiled Kingdoms
I'm sorry for that typo for Whitetower Pass. I wanted to say "Also very defendible"
Also sory for that typo for Wyvern Mountains pass. I wanted to say "very defendible"

Last edited: