Archer

johndominic

Dont you think that archers needs more advance skills?
I kinda prefer pure archer build and I believe it needs a little oomph
Post automatically merged:    

It would be nice to have arrows as offhand item

Like iron arrows steel arrows mithril arrows etc

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

Some bows change the arrows they fire, the ion recurve fires pure energy, so it needs no arrows, and wyrmslayer sets arrows ablaze . But if you talk about composite bow, who knows? Maybe arrows fall from the sky conveniently falling into your quiver.

johndominic

Splitshot reduces damage but hits a group of enemies
2 enemies level 1
3 enemies level 2
4 enemies level 3
5 enemies level 4

What if offhand arrows apply to non elemental bows

How about a skill that allows melee archery no misses. Its kinda unfair that enemy archers dont miss dont you think

Last edited:

johndominic

splitshot is a skill that fires multiple i suggested kinda like cleave but for range attack. It would be op if splitshot damage isnt reduced

I kinda dislike trap and kick so I thought of melee archer and I use pure archer build so no daggers for me

I also want a skill that being able to fire shots while moving but it kinda seem op.

Last edited:

IAmOdie

Has anyone here ever suggested the Shield Bow for a new bow? A Bow that has around 2-3 bonus armor. That, I think, would be pretty nice.

Or a passive skill where you can still equip shield or off-hand non-weapon despite wielding a bow. Also, Multiple Targets Shot, or Slipshot as @johndimic says, would also REALLY be nice.

Commiades

I agree they need more skills. At high levels all the vital ones are maxed out. I took Poison Master, but late game it's not useful (everything dies anyway...).