Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Wojo

I have question and suggestion, will archaelund be on mobile? If Yes then when? And The suggestion is to make mage comapanion in EK!

Can all Archaelund species become any of the classes available in the game? For example, it's possible to make a assassin minotaur?

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
@Wojo , your question is answered in the initial post. Top of Page 1 of this thread. The game is being designed for the PC, but a mobile release MIGHT be done later. The issue is with compatibility, functionality etc. Keep in mind mobile devices change at an insane rate so it's not really possible to determine what phones can do a few years out.

Fjfgjfx

Can I use my character there or be companions with the companions from ek?
Post automatically merged:    

Will the city's have variety of races and does archaelund have main storyline and can I see my equipment in my character and does archaelund have more complex character creation?

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Arcjaelund takes place a few lifetimes after EK so your character will be long dead. Either of old age, or from a goblin stabbing him in the gut.

Game mechanics will also be totally different so you won't be able to transfer character data over. Totally different system.