Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The game looks awesome! Btw, do you plan on incorporating multiplayer in this game? It seems like it will be really fun to play with friends.

It is planned as a single-player experience, being party based and also turn-based maybe we can consider solutions similar to what Divinity:Original Sin did regarding multiplayer, but definitely not at this stage of development.

Планируется, как один игрок опыт, будучи участником основе, а также по очереди, может быть, мы можем рассмотреть решения, аналогичные тому, что Божественность: Оригинальный грех сделал в отношении многопользовательской, но определенно не на данном этапе развития.
David Hi here is you as think although you me even not know but 10 or year ago I wanted to do group where people go ah generally arty ah Drawings ah Arty on subject Exiled Kingdoms You not know nor one arty on your game?

MagpillOw

Hello everyone, steam is not letting me download Archaelund is there another way to download the game? Cheers

VDX_360

Staff member
@MagpillOw, Archaelund isn't out yet. Steam's store should tell you early access release is scheduled for Summer 2021. I double checked Steam and it seems to have that same information. So either you missed the statement next to the game icon or there's a hiccup in Steam.

If you add Archaelund to your Steam wishlist, you'll get notices for the game, including updates to the release date and promotional discounts, if any pop up. That might be the best way to stay updated on the release schedule without having to check every day.

GabrielC3

Hey, new on the forums but i played EK for a long time, this is such a great project, great idea, i wish the best, i just want to ask, will there be a romance aspect? Any quests or characters or system

Vaaclav

Translator
Looks very interesting.

I hope it does not sound bad but ... I see in it rebirth of Wizadry - in new world. With elements of Betrayal at Krondor.

I played W8 more times (one playing was not enough) and finished it. Design of fights reminds me Betrayal at Krondor (but I did not finish it - but at this time I cannot say where I ended).

Good luck.

xmppwokki

This must be very good game as EK is best in its janre on mobile on my opinion.

I like atmosphere and music of EK, portraits are amazing. It also gives feelling of openworld when you have more freedom to explore. Game atmosphere at large part presented from actions, not story telling and dialogs. For this reason I never had big joy of playing such ethalon game as BG, because I felt I was too much pushed to storyline, and everything was already prescripted.

Old games completely different from what dominates play market today.

Don't understand 3D first person games completely. I think it was wrong turn in gaming.

Everything else looks very interesting to me.

Last edited:

Celfious_t

Dang. The only game available from y'all on mobile is EK?
Oh well, I'll get back to it then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.