Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

Loreseeker
What about the gender reference, is it going to change the way of NPC when mentioning certain characters and the PC or will remain the same as Exiled Kingdoms'?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Dialogue in Archaelund is gender-sensitive (by default the first character in the party will be the talker)

Myrindor

Loreseeker
So Hirge finally did it?!My god my bae is doing so well lol!She's been my companion of choice the moment she was added in the game,so 'Saint Hirgalande' did us so great!Too bad she had to die :cry:

Natalia Beaumont

Since we'll be able to play different races, any chance on Trolls being playable? They are my second favorite humanoid race (next to Minotaurs of course). It'll be great to finally have "troll begins regenerating!" on your side after all those frustrating times my iron golem killed them before I could.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Lol, I like that idea, but it would be really hard to balance. If troll regenerate if not hitted by fire, that character need to be nerved a lot, like no skills or minimal hp and so on. Otherwise troll would be completely OP

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed the idea of a playable troll sounds like fun, but impossible to balance. Who knows, maybe a temporary companion that joins for certain encounters, but not a full-blown party member or companion.

This is the list of playable races:

-Human (Varsilia)
-Human (Ilmara)
-Human (Mercia)
-Human (Thuram)
-Human (Friguld)
-Varannari
-Minotaur
-Batrax
-Goblin
-Quartzan
-Rexadon

ZEwqZpB.png

Xen

Loreseeker
I'm interested in the races, i'm looking forward to see the Rexadons

Myrindor

Loreseeker
I have one curious question Dev,do you,or have you ever played a game of D&D?i'm planning to create the Muud'ari as a Homebrew Race in DnDBeyond.com...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Myrindor":1ksxyjxb said:
I have one curious question Dev,do you,or have you ever played a game of D&D?i'm planning to create the Muud'ari as a Homebrew Race in DnDBeyond.com...

I have played nearly every pen&paper RPG that existed back in the 90s... however if not related to Archaelund, I suggest you open a new thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.