Archaelund new trailer and screenshots

HaşmetliMert

Translator
Well I have a few questions. Is Archaelund on the same universe with ek? If so, what is the timeline? Before, maybe in imperial age or after ek? Will we be able to see or hear about ek lore in game? Like, "a new world found" in imperial era or "a hero saved the world" the after-ek?

VDX_360

Staff member
@HaşmetliMert , click here for the Developer's timeline for the events that occurred between Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund. Both games occur in the same universe, just on different continents. Archaelund is not a sequel.

HaşmetliMert

Translator
@HaşmetliMert , click here for the Developer's timeline for the events that occurred between Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund. Both games occur in the same universe, just on different continents. Archaelund is not a sequel.
Wow, these are something that's really nice to know someone's findings that leads to second colonization. You know someone has read that journal and thats how the land will return to its former glory. Idk I'm being a romantic maybe. Whatever, I'm eagar to see the development of the lore, how the politics and nations shape and find about trails of past. It would be really cool to meet predecessors of the protagonist of ek, maybe as an evil character who disobeys him and try to open a new gate or claim to be the gods of andoria. But I trust david as I'm always fascinated about the lore of ek. If that's not how it's gonna be, he'll make a better thing for sure. I think I'm gonna visit the forum more often. Thanks for letting me know

hAxs shadow hunter

Se ve muy interesante y es agradable que tienen en cuenta quizá en un futuro un porta para Mobile agradecemos su esfuerzo si tienen que fallar 100 veces para llegar al éxito sientanse feliz es por cada fallo ya que estarán más serca de lograr su propósito!!