Arcane Weaver Challenge (Loyal Version)

Trace Da Cruz

This is strange, I was thinking how this challenge sounded like pokemon, and then, in youtube, someone replied to me about pokemon.

This tread was edited to better fit the challenge scent (i. e. I "pirated" your style)

Edit: It just came to mind that the Forbidden Pit is going to suck, -shadows are resistant to all the spells. Yikes...

Last edited:

Deleted member 30241

Hey count me in too! And I also have one thing to say about the chaos version.
How can you get inside the icemist with low reputation? Maybe just getting a -100 reputation to all Thuram Towns and Thuram will do?

Edit: I just realized you can access icemist then piss janod. After that use the teleportation scroll to icemist. Or join wiz guild and go to inori enclave via Tremadan's tower and go upstairs,teleport to icemist

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey count me in too! And I also have one thing to say about the chaos version.
How can you get inside the icemist with low reputation? Maybe just getting a -100 reputation to all Thuram Towns and Thuram will do?

Edit: I just realized you can access icemist then piss janod. After that use the teleportation scroll to icemist. Or join wiz guild and go to inori enclave via Tremadan's tower and go upstairs,teleport to icemist

Yes, teleportation is the path to the Icemist invasion ;) If you ask me, the Thuramians should have installed an anti-teleportation field to defend against angry disgruntled ex-students loll

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I'm still playing the Chaos version, and I killed my first two classmates loll. I'm ready for the third. Already level 19, with high intelligence for the mana I'm leveling up fast! It's really fun! Who would have thought!

Usually I focus on my elemental staves, playing more like a warrior wizard with summons and the force field. This is completely different for me!

Combustion is my new favorite spell. I feel like a tiny nuke. And Ice Storm is so fun. It's the hardest spell to control, and the weakest, but when you bounce it off walls or in a corridor it's surprisingly powerful!