Apple Store Listing Old Version (v1.2.1118)

Platform
iOS

Izza

According to the maps from Wiki, there should be a bridge from New Anthur to Solligan Stripe, but it’s not there, same with bridge from North Jabal Hills to Nekhar Valley, although it’s accessible from Fögas Forest, which is a long way around, and the bridge leading towards Varann Woodland is gone as well, and I’m afraid there could be more missing bridges. I can’t start „Like Father, Like Son” quest, or „Cold Trail”. I’m playing the game on iPad 7th gen, iOS 15.0.1,and the game version is 1.2.1118, the last update, according to App Store, was 2 years ago. I bought full version, so I would like to be able to play the game without glitches. What can be done about it? Thank you in advance.

VDX_360

Staff member
You have an outdated version.
Current Version is v1.3.1182.

There's been some issues with the App Store... Apple is full of interesting problems.
Per Apple's Exiled Kingdom Page, version 1.2.1118 is listed as the current version for Apple.

It's my understanding that due to an Apple decisions, it might be impossible for Apple to get any of the more recent versions. Thus, Apple players might be limited to v1.2.1118 for the foreseeable future. Sorry.

That means all the v1.3 content you reference above won't be accessible by you. Again, sorry.

This is an issue only Developer @DavidBVal can give a final answer on......

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
@VDX_360 due to the fact 1.2 is still the live, paid, official release for 1/3 of the current platforms perhaps we should have a mention of this in the Wiki front page. Currently it says "we're updating to 1.3 and might take some weeks" we could change this once updated to saying the Wiki is 1.3 but as Apple is still 1.2 content that is 1.3 only will have a note.

Then put a wee note on the 1.3 only content. @MikeB showed me a formatting option and "Ambiguity" tab that looks a bit like;

Ambiguity: This page refers to the melee variant of Outlaw. For the ranged variant see Outlaw (Ranged).

In a pinch we could use that, or we could add a VERSION (or whatever) tag to the templaets that automatically puts in a line "this is only in 1.3", then if the issue gets resolved we only have to update the template page not all the affected pages.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I think it's in a way more on iOS and Apple to enable easier life for small developers.

Apple has long standing reputation for being extremely closed platform, not only on phones and tablets, but PC as well. It is good in some ways, but bad in others.