App EK Companion

What do you want to have next ? :)

• Total voters

Jerem-D

In Progress...

I will need you to check with high level characters if the math is correct!

BTW, I found a mistake in the wiki if someone can change it : Rogues have a +15% change to perception not +20%
Source: Rogue - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The weapon damage definitely needs to select an enemy type, e.g. what is the Paladin's Longsword DPS should be 14.8, you say it is 8.8, but with a +4 against Undead so what's the DPS against that?

Jerem-D

Yes, I agree. If we want to have the closest DPS (normal/physical and elements) we need to select an enemy to apply amor, resistances and also special modifiers of the weapon such as Holy2. In your example, I would say that

1. Paladin's Longsword should be 8.8 normal DPS + 6 Spirit DPS against normal enemy type.
  2. Paladin's Longsword should be 12.8 (8.8 + 2*2) normal DPS and still 6 Spirit DPS against undead enemy.
  3. Paladin's Longsword should be 12.8 - X damage reduction of armor 20 (I need to do the math) and 4 Spirit DPS (6 - 30%) against Old One (undead) enemy
What do you think ? 🤔

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Looks good, I think the best thing your app can do is what's not already on the wiki. New info, new calculations, makes it a worthy companion.